2N2222 NPN transistor hence the collector and emitter will be left open (Reverse biased) when the base pin is held at ground and will be closed (Forward biased) when a signal is provided to base pin. 2N2222A has a gain value of 110 to 800, this value determines the amplification capacity of the transistor
2N2222A transistor is very much similar to the commonly used NPN transistor BC547. But there are two important features that distinguish both. 2N2222A can allow collector current upto 800mA and also has power dissipation of 652mW which can be used to drive larger loads than compared with BC547.
So if you looking for an NPN transistor that could switch loads of higher current then 2N2222A might the right choice for your project.
- Bi-Polar high current NPN Transistor
- DC Current Gain (hFE) is 100
- Continuous Collector current (IC) is 800mA
- Emitter Base Voltage (VBE) is 6V
- Collector Emitter Voltage (VCE) is 30V
- Base Current(IB) is 5mA maximum
- Available in To-92 Package
- Package Include 5Pcs 2N2222 Transistor